Friday, October 23, 2009

TGIF!

It's Friday and we're ready for the weekend! Actually, we are ready for Victor to arrive tomorrow afternoon!

The kids miss our dog at home, and our apartment complex doesn't allow pets. What to do? The kids figured it out: start a roly-poly habitat. Lucky me, I'm now Mom to three kids and 1.4 million roly-polies. Here are the happy kids who (finally!) have some "cute, cuddly" animals to love:


Today we had a very short school day and ran a few errands in preparation for Papi's visit tomorrow. When we got home, the kids found a lime tree on the property and picked a bunch of limes. They are quite the healthy size, as you can see, Caroline is holding one the size of a baseball. We cut one open, but it wasn't very juicy, so I'm not sure we can made limeade.


We're going to have a fabulous time with Victor this weekend. I hope you have a great weekend, too!!

1 comment:

  1. Roly-poly? Are you talking about he bug that rolls into a ball? Great shots of the kids again and that is one huge lime. I thought it was an avacado when I first saw the picture. Have LOTS of fun with Papi, Skype me when you can. Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!!!! Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete