Sunday, October 25, 2009

Another Day - Day 36 (from guest author Christopher)

Today I woke up and went upstairs and woke up Luis. Then we went downstairs and we looked at my pokemon cards. His favorite was PIKACHU, torward the back of the book. After that we woke up dad and I poured myslef a bowl of Fruit Loops. Soon after, Care woke up and we got in our clothes. Next, we went outside and played. Luis swong, Care climbed a tree and I praticed kicking my football. Then we went to church. Next, when we got home I got on my DS flew to Sandgem town and talked to Dawn's sister."Now what did the news say? Oh-ya Route 228, they said there are lots of BELDUM there..." I imditly flew to route 228 bought some pokeballs(ultra level)and found a Beldum. I used all my balls and didn't catch anything.(P.S. A Beldum's catch rate is 3!) Then we got to have spgetti for dinner. Then I took a shower, got dressed went downstairs for cake.

THE END

2 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like a great day! Pokemon and cake! Don't forget to send my spanish pokemon card with Papi so we can do our trade. Pa and I send our love. Hope you write another blog. We enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s.

    Tell Luis that my favorite is also PIKACHU!

    ReplyDelete