Friday, February 5, 2010

Land of Eternal Spring

In my last post, I mentioned several things we miss about Texas. Today, I'll share our list of things we will miss about Antigua.

We'll miss:
Eating at Pollo Campero
The Weather - it is the "Land of Eternal Spring"
Beautiful scenery
Tuk Tuk rides
Singing "Eres Todo Poderoso" at church

I will NOT miss shopping at La Bodegona. Hopefully the picture I took the other day of La Bodegona will be last time I have to shop there.



For school, we've been having fun, as usual. We enjoyed making patterns with Chocolate Teddy Grahams (quite the find) and M&M's:



The kids and I are enjoying our new friends. Today the kids played soccer with the other family while I had some time (gasp!) by myself in the apartment. I did a little cleaning and organizing as I am starting to pare down our stuff in preparation of leaving. Although we have no idea when we'll leave, I'm definitely in the "getting ready to go" mindset. Hopefully it won't be too much longer!! Please continue to pray for our case in Family Court.

Enjoy your weekend!! We will!

No comments:

Post a Comment